Thursday, May 24, 2007


Contents Under Pressure


I have a high-stress project at work this week. I wanted to quantify just how stressful it was, so I brought my blood pressure meter into the office. (Yes, I have one.) As it turns out, today wasn't as bad as the last 2 days. I took my reading late in the afternoon.



120 over 78. That's pretty darn good.

I had to talk to somebody about another long-term project I'm working on. He knows that this project drives me insane, so I thought it would be funny to go into his office wearing the blood pressure monitor. After about 2 minutes of chatting, I took my reading again.



142 over 103?!! I am convinced that he is intentionally using this project as a way to kill me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com