Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Movie Review

Ever see a movie and tell people "this makes me want to puke"? Well, for the first time ever, I literally puked watching a movie. Not a lot, but green bile left my stomach, exited my mouth and wound up in the toilet.

I rented Jackass 2. It has some funny, funny stuff in it. I was in tears from laughing at one point. But then they did something beyond vile and I jumped off the couch, ran to the bathroom and started spitting up bile. This is the unrated version on DVD, so I don't know if this scene was shown in theaters. Since this is a mostly family-friendly blog I won't say what they did, other than it involves a horse.

The movie is hysterical. But if you rent it, be careful when you see the horse.

Comments:
If that was your reaction to jackass 2, I highly recommend you NOT watch Borat.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com