Friday, December 15, 2006


The Mystery is Afoot

I don't think it's TOO uncommon for people to lose a shoe every now and then. Sometimes they fall to the back of a closet or under a bed or who knows where else. But it's probably rare that someone would lose one of the shoes that they wore to work, while still at work. Yet that's what happened to me.

As you may recall, earlier this week I had my foot frozen with liquid nitrogen. And it still hurts. I discovered that it's much less painful to walk without shoes, so while at my desk I have my shoes off and if I need to go some place close I just walk in my socks. But I wanted to go to another floor, so I figured I would be professional and actually put on some footwear. That's when I discovered I was missing one shoe.

It's been gone about an hour now; I have no idea what happened to it.

UPDATE: Brad hid my shoe. I'm not crazy after all.

Comments:
John Celowanchek impersonator!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com