Wednesday, December 06, 2006


Gross

A couple months ago, I went to the doctor to have a plantar's wart removed from my foot. I know, gross. I wore an acid wrap on it for a week, then went back to have it frozen off. It hurt. More than a bit. And it didn't work. The nasty thing is still there. So I went back to the doctor yesterday and he told me "yeah, it doesn't always work the first time, we'll try again. I had this one woman who had to go through 28 treatments to get hers removed, then finally went to UCLA Medical to get chemo on it."

28 TREATMENTS??!! CHEMO? Oh, I don't think so.

I'm wrapped up again and it sort of hurts to walk (the skin is extra sensitive as the acid burns through my flesh) and next week I go in again for the deep freeze.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com