Thursday, November 02, 2006


Shave and a haircut... Two twits

I got my hair cut on Wednesday, and through an unusual scheduling coincidence I wound up going to the same place at the same time as Brad. I can't put my finger on it, but it just didn't seem right. I felt awkward sitting in the chair next to him. It may have something to do with the concept that getting your hair cut is a form of person hygiene, and I don't think that experience should be shared with your co-workers. I certainly understand that if you're living in Mayberry you might want to hang out at Floyd's to get caught up on all the town gossip. But in twenty-first century Los Angeles, I'm sorry; I don't think men should go to "get their hair done" together.

Comments:
I was there first.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com