Thursday, July 20, 2006


Time to Eat the Donuts

California can keep their stupid Krispy Kremes.

I was driving home from a friend's house in Jersey and felt a Dunkin' Donut calling me, so I stopped in one of their shops. I asked for a single Chocolate Creme Filled donut, but because it was the end of the day he gave me TWO donuts for the price of one. If you've never been to Dunkin' Donuts, you have to understand something: their Chocolate Creme Filled donuts are 50% lard, 50% oil, and 50% sugar. And let me tell you, they are The Yummy. I was in the car at 11:00 at night scarfing down two Chocolate Creme Filled Dunkin' Donuts and washing them down with a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Life don't get much better than that.

Comments:
California?

The Krispy Kreme brand originated in South Carolina in the late '30s.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com