Wednesday, June 07, 2006


Bleh

I was Mister Crankypants today. Last night I got a bad scratch in the back of my throat. I was up until about 3:00 in the morning half-coughing and just trying to clear my throat. Drove me crazy. To make matters worse, you know how when you can't sleep all of your senses seem to become heightened? Well there was this... noise... coming from the condo above me. I'm not sure what it was. It was both very faint yet very irritating. It was almost like one of those cel phones with a "feature" that rings every 10 seconds to let you know you have a new voice mail. If the phone is sitting on a desk and nobody is home, it will just go on an on forever. The noise wasn't really a ring though, unless it was a downloadable ringtone. It was just a... well, "noise". Insane.

I came into work a little late and there was no parking left in our parking garage. None. The guy who normally watch over the garage were out there valet parking. they were doing their best, but they simply didn't know how to do things smoothly. One guy took me out of the line of waiting cars and told me to follow someone who was walking to his car so I could take his space. I followed him only to find out he was parked in one of those useless compact spaces which I'd never fit into, so then I had to go back and wait in line again.

I hope we have another round of layoffs coming soon to solve this parking mess.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com