Wednesday, April 19, 2006


With friends like these...

I had dinner with some friends immediately after work Monday, and didn't have time to go home to change clothes. I showed up in my typical work attire: moderate jeans and one of a dozen light-blue, button down dress shirts. The first thing my friends said when they saw me was "you go to work in that shirt?" and pointed out the hole forming just above the pocket and the frayed collar, which of course I had never noticed. They told me I had to throw out the shirt.

After dinner, my friend asked "so, you're going to throw out that shirt tonight, right?" I lied. "Yes." He then reached out, grabbed hold of the pocket and ripped it off the shirt. "Good." I never realized fashion was so cut-throat.

Comments:
Now that's comedy!
 
Fashion...it's all about fashion! Of COURSE it's cut-throat!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com