Thursday, January 26, 2006


Sinking feeling

I think it's interesting how deep down we really are all the same. Just like you, when I come home from work I cook myself dinner. Afterwards, just like you, I do the dishes. Then, just like you, I syphon all the dirty water out of the clogged sink into a wastepaper basket and dump it down the toilet.



My sink has been clogged for the past few days. Probably too much cat food scrapings going down the drain. I suppose I could get it fixed, but the syphoning thing seems to be working just fine.

Comments:
This post almost made me fall off my chair with my laughter. :-)
 
Hey Mike. How come your posts no longer say who made them?
 
What happens when the toilet clogs?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com