Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Knock Knock

I saw a joke online and I was giggling about it all weekend. I couldn't wait to tell people at work. I'm sure every 5th grader in the country knows it already, but here it is:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting cow.
Interrupting c--
MOOOOOOOOOO.

I told Blair and Talin during lunch, and they loved it. Then Pat came over, I told it to him, and he loved it. Then Stupid Dutch came over and I told it to him. But this time the joke went like this:

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Interrupting c--
MOOOOOOOOOOO

He beat me to the punchline. Even if he already knew the joke, I can't believe he was able to access his memory that quickly to jump on it. I have never been so impressed with someone in my life.

Comments:
I've read this post three times. I laugh everytime. Pretty good for a Knock Knock joke.
 
The version I know has the joke teller say "impatient cow", which makes me laugh even more.
 
I agree... Impatient cow is better. I will use that next time.
 
that is the most stupid joke ever. you people have to be the dumbest sort of nitwits to find it funny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com