Monday, January 16, 2006


Brokeback Molehill

I am sick and tired of hearing about this movie. I have no desire to see it. I just don't think we need a film about those type of people. I believe people have the right to live whatever lifestyle they choose, but I don't want to have to see them, I wouldn't want to live next to them and I certainly don't want to pay ten dollars to watch a movie about them. This may not be a popular viewpoint, but I'm going to say it anyway: I don't like cowboys. I didn't like them as a kid (why would you want to play Cowboys & Indians with make-believe pistols when you could play Star Wars with make-believe ray guns?) and I don't like them now. With their stupid big hats, ridiculous giant belt buckles and silly two-stepping line dances, they are relics of an era long gone.

If you want to make a movie about gay space rangers or gay zombies I'll be first in line to buy tickets. But cowboys? BOOOORRRING!

Comments:
"Relics of an era long gone," you say?

Clearly you haven't been to Oklahoma lately.
 
Oklahoma itself is a relic of an era long since gone.
 
You're dumb.

Good seeing you the other night...

ally
 
I don't like cowboys either.
 
THIS COWGIRL'S GONNA KICK YER YANKEE ASS NEXT TIME WE MEET, Y'HEAR?!
 
I don't want to have to see them, I wouldn't want to live next to them and I certainly don't want to pay ten dollars to watch a movie about them.

I'm sorry to hear that you were kidnapped and forced to watch. Random cinematic abductions are a growing concern. It's obvious that God is mad at us for abondoning Him. Perhaps you should contact the police?
 
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/brokebackfuture.html

Nuf said

-Watson
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com