Monday, November 28, 2005


Wabbit Season

True story: When I was a lad of maybe 9 or 10 years, I remember getting a phone call from a friend of mine telling me that there was a dead rabbit on Ash street. Apparently it had been hit by a car and "You can see the guts and everything!" We quickly got the gang together so we could ride our bikes over to see the smushed rodent. (OK, so it wasn't exactly "Stand By Me" but this was big news to us.) Of course, none of us really WANTED to see the disgusting thing. In fact, we were sort of afraid to see it. But we had no choice. We HAD to go. And sure enough, once we got there it was every bit as horrible as we feared it would be.

The reason I'm telling this story is because I rented "Bewitched". What did I think of the movie? Well, I suppose you could say it made me feel like a kid again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com