Thursday, October 13, 2005


Yer out! NOT!

You won't see me doing many sports entries, but I have to speak up on this one. OK, so there was some strange umpire call in an Angels baseball game last night. Whatever. It had something to do with whether the ball hit the ground or not on a pitch. Obviously it was something that you needed to see in a replay, and since there were articles about it all over the internet I wanted to see it for myself. So look what they did on our local news tonight. Remember, the entire point of this clip is to figure out whether or not the ball hit the ground.

The pitch

I am embarrassed that I work in the television industry.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com