Wednesday, September 14, 2005


I don't think I need to worry about setting my bathroom on fire again.

Last night, I put a shirt in the sink to rinse it out. I was going to let it soak for a few minutes, so I put the faucet on a low flow and was just going to rely on the emergency drain. It didn't take long for me to forget that I left the faucet running. Maybe a half hour later (more?) I remembered it and went back into the bathroom only to find that the shirt had floated over to the drain, clogged it, and now water was cascading all over the sink on to the floor. The floor is soaked, drenched, saturated... and it's already getting that wet-moldy smell.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com