Saturday, August 20, 2005


Pain in the Class

Flying First Class isn't all it's cracked up to be. I got upgraded again, but this time the flight was on a new, large, 777. Such a pain. If I wanted to get something out of the seat-pocket in front of me, I had to get up out of my seat; the pocket was too far away to reach. In Coach, everything is right there in front of you. Also, I brought a book to read but the chair wasn't conducive to reading. When I extended the electronically-controlled footrest and put the chair in "Sleep" configuration, I was laying too far back to be able to read comfortably. I could barely see the personal TV. About the only thing I could do was take a nap.

You peasants in the back of the cabin have no idea how good you have it. Now shut up and gimme my wine and animal crackers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com