Thursday, July 28, 2005


Cash Stash Bash

I thought it would be a good idea to keep some "emergency money" in my car. Considering how often I lose my wallet, having twenty bucks stashed some place could get me out of a jam some day. I was trying to figure out where to put it, and decided it should go behind a fabric flap attached to the visor. Apparently this was the perfect place for the money because when I went to put the $20 there I found... Sixty dollars.

I have no recollection of putting the money there. I could understand if it was $20; then I'd just assume I thought about doing an emergency stash before and forgot about it. But $60? I don't know why I would hide that much. Maybe I forgot about my stash 3 times and I just keep stuffing twenties up there.

Financial Management has never been my forte.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com