Monday, July 25, 2005


Basic Instinct

I am starting to agree with many of you that there may actually be something wrong with me. Tonight, I sort of forgot to eat dinner.

I didn't forget all of it. I had a dinner roll and a small amount of pasta. I had a steak that I cooked on a George Foreman Grill clone. I cut off a few pieces to give to the cat, and left the rest on the counter. Then I went and ate my roll while the pasta was still boiling. When the pasta was done I ate that. Then just now (10:15pm) I went into the kitchen to get some water and saw the steak still sitting there.

I mean, isn't there supposed to be some sort of primitive instinct that says "HUNGRY: MUST EAT"? Cause apparently I'm missing it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com