Monday, May 09, 2005


I lost my ATM card.

I lose things all the time, so this doesn't worry me. But it's been over a week and I suppose I should get it replaced. I've been charging purchases, using up all the loose change in my desk and relying on the kindness of strangers to buy me lunch.

This weekend I was with DJ, Mark and Callaroi and I had DJ buy me everything. Lunch. Dinner. Cookies. I apologized for having to mooch off of him, but I've been without cash all week because of the missing ATM card. He asked me "why didn't you just bring a check to the bank?"

It never occurred to me.

As it turns out, the buildings behind the ATMs have "humans" inside which you can speak with and they will give you money. Isn't that cool?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com