Friday, March 25, 2005

I have an accountant do my taxes. (I don't want to hear about Turbo Tax. I'm no tycoon but my portfolio is complicated enough that I want a trained professional to go over everything.) This year, my combined state and federal refund will be $x,999. I thought it was such a shame to be so close to the $(x+1),000 mark. So when it came time to pay the accountant fee, I took $1 off.

I then attached a one dollar bill to the check "for her troubles".

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by