Thursday, March 31, 2005


*Hic*

Those of you who know me realize that I'm not much of a drinker. I will take a Mountain Dew over a beer just about any day of the week. I do admit that on those few times a year when I do drink, I am a lightweight and get loopy pretty quickly. Anyway, as I mentioned earlier we have a New Guyat work and I'm convinced he thinks I'm a drunk.

I realized that during his first week, several casual conversations around the office brought up the time I threw up in the stall at the Christmas party. And how I tend to get drunk at our Vegas conventions and tell my bosses how I REALLY feel. And then the other day I was on the phone (right across hall from New Guy) telling a friend "we got wasted downtown last night and were screaming in the glass elevators at the Bonaventure like an amusement park ride."

So Blair, if you're reading this, I'm really not a haloholic. A calacholic. A lush.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com