Wednesday, February 09, 2005


The Procter & Gamble Company
PO Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45201, USA

Dear Crest:

Your new "Refreshing Vanilla Mint" toothpaste is delicious! Unfortunately, that isn't a good thing. It has the same texture and flavor as vanilla cake frosting. Now believe me, I LOVE frosting but I don't want to brush my teeth with it. I had to use another tube to get the vanilla flavor out of my mouth. If you need to use toothpaste to get rid of the taste of toothpaste, something is wrong.

Maybe for my next birthday I'll use the Vanilla Crest to decorate my cake. But as far as my daily brushing is concerned, you missed the boat on this one.

Sincerely,


Mister P.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com