Sunday, October 10, 2004


Ow

Have you ever laughed at a jogger? Maybe you've seen a middle-aged man running along the road... slightly balding, but certainly not unattractive. He moves kind of funny- he's too stiff, and it looks like he's exerting far too much energy to be moving that slowly. You can't help but think he looks ridiculous. I realize I have become that man.

I've stuck with the running (thanks to this moron) and as the runs have become longer I've discovered new ways the body can ache. Surprisingly, it's not the legs (they go numb so they can't feel pain.) It's more the lower back, which during the last few miles gets tight and makes me look like an old man.

No pain, insane.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com