Monday, October 25, 2004


One for the Gipper

I went to the Reagan Library & Museum this weekend. I admit I drank the Republican KoolAid and really enjoyed it. Sure it's all propaganda, but I was thinking "I'd vote for him" if he were running today. Remember the 80s, when Americans felt good about themselves? Weren't those fun times? And poor Reagan developed all those neat toys (stealth bombers, laser guns) but never got to play with them. Imagine if he was in office on 9/11: Afghanistan would still be in flames to this day. (OK, I know we technically weren't at war with Afghanistan. Details.) If we knew Bin Laden was hiding in the mountains, What Would Reagan Do? "Blow up the mountain". Simple.

So he gave a few bombs to terrorist nations... like who hasn't?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com