Tuesday, September 14, 2004


Bad Citizen

I'm kinda bummed. Today, my city had a special election to decide whether or not to go ahead with a big shopping development project. I'm normally not very interested in local politics, but this is something which could affect my daily life and I have been following the issue pretty closely. I wanted to vote in support of the project.

Unfortunately, my wallet (with drivers license) is still wandering around the streets of Germany. As of a few days ago, I still had my passport but I lost it. Without ID, they wouldn't let me vote. (Stupid Patriot Act.) I looked everywhere for the passport, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm not overly worried, because I lose things all the time and I'm sure it will turn up, I just really wish I had it for today.

If the proposal fails by one vote, you know who to blame.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com