Sunday, May 09, 2004


Big Fish

Rented a good movie this weekend: Big Fish. In some ways it's kind of a small, simple film with a bit of surrealism sprinkled in (OK, maybe it's swimming in surrealism) and the further I got into it, the more I liked it. I am a Tim Burton fan, and Big Fish has that Burton skew to it only this time without his typical darkness. It's not for everyone, but while watching it I was thinking of one specific person who should really enjoy it: Judi of Mom On The Alert (visit her now). It has an uplifting message about having faith which I think she'll appreciate. Judi, if you don't like this movie, I'll refund your rental fee.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com