Wednesday, January 28, 2004


It is 4:00 in the morning. I have been in bed for 4 hours, not sleeping.

I came home from work yesterday completely exhausted for some reason. Flu? SARS? Mad Cow? I have no idea. I fell asleep on the couch for about an hour and did something to my lower back; it's tight and sore. I still have a bit of a bruised rib from snowboarding which hurts when I breathe deeply, sneeze, or twist in any way. I can't sleep on my back because of the couch pain, and I can't sleep on my stomach because of the rib pain. So for the past 4 hours I have been trying in vain to pad myself with pillows in the proper configuration that will protect my body enough so I can endure the strenuous activity of sleeping.

I am old.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com