Wednesday, November 19, 2003


Toilet Vultures

I have a question for just the men out there. Ladies, you can go here instead.

Gentlemen: you enter a small public restroom. There are one or two urinals, but only one stall. You will need to be sitting down, but somebody is already in the stall. Do you:

A) Step out of restroom and wait in the hall
B) Stay in the restroom and wait it out

The answer is A, right? I just think it's creepy having a hover-er right outside. I know I wouldn't want to be listening in on someone else if I didn't have to. (Larger restrooms with multiple stalls is an entirely different situation. Hovering is allowed.)

Dude, seriously, step outside and stop pressuring me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com