Monday, November 10, 2003


Long story short, we may be making a short film about our adventure seeing the Matrix. We had a script meeting at work today in one of the conference rooms. There is one line which was written two different ways:

"Son of a bitch, I'm sitting in gum".
"Son of a bitch, I sat in gum".

I wrote out the two versions on the white board to demonstrate how the first one is much funnier than the second. (It has an extra syllable which accentuates the latter part of the delivery, thus giving it more punch.)

Driving home, I realized that I hadn't erased it. I didn't think it was appropriate to have "Son of a bitch" written on a company white board. Twice. So I called someone still in the office and asked them to erase it for me. I was told that it was already erased. Which probably means someone (most likely a senior vice president) came in to use the room, saw the inappropriate language, and got rid of it.

Son of a bitch.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com