Monday, November 03, 2003


Below Average Joe

I've been looking forward to the new reality show "Average Joe" for quite some time. It's basically your standard modern dating show, where a single beautiful woman has to eliminate a bunch of eligible bachelors to find her one true love. The twist here is that rather than having a bunch of pretty-boy models, they're all "average joes". Basically, self-proclaimed geeks; my kind of people.

They've been showing ads for it for 2 months now and it looked hysterical, but they left out one tiny detail: I sat there in horror as the show started and there on the screen I saw....

HOSTED BY KATHY GRIFFIN

Nooooooo! Man, do I hate her. She is just loud and obnoxious, and I think NBC knows it. Otherwise they wouldn't have gone to such great lengths to keep her presence a secret.

The show is ruined before it starts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com