Monday, October 06, 2003


Hasta la Nighty Night

The California election is tomorrow. Last night, I had a very vivid and detailed nightmare about it - sort of.

Basically I was in college and there was a new professor who turned out to be a Terminator. He didn't look like Arnold, but we knew what he was and saw him shoot students in class. Everyone definitely made sure they did their homework on time after that. He called me into his office and told me he was going to kill me. But not really. He was going to send me away and then report my death in a drunk-driving accident as part of a study on grief and how people react to shocking news.

So what does this dream mean? I think it's a premonition that Arnold will become governor and then kill the education programs of our state.

Remember to vote NO on the recall.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com