Friday, October 03, 2003


Books bad. TV Good.

Mrs. Monkey Face Laura Bush had this to say at the Library of Congress:

"A good book is like an unreachable itch".

Personally, I agree with her. Reading IS annoying. But you'd think that as First Lady she might want to set a good example for the youth of America. I'm old; I've already suffered so I don't have to read books any more. Kids do.


(her actual quote was "A good book is like an unreachable itch; you just can't leave it alone." That may be SLIGHTLY more inspirational, but it's still a horrible analogy.)



Here Kitty Kitty
Roy, of Siegfried and Roy fame, was mauled by one of his white tigers on stage today. I hope he makes a complete recovery, but let's face it: it's funny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com