Sunday, May 11, 2003


Life Priorities

In the season finale of Survivor, the two final contestants spend time reflecting on how the experience has changed their lives... How spending over a month being one with nature, developing a synergistic relationship with the land, forces one to look inward.

Matthew had this epiphany:

"I will come out of this with a different perspective... I'm a very intense individual, maybe too much so... I should really go out and enjoy life more than I have. Spend more time watching TV vs. how I've lead my life to date. For instance I could spend 20 hours on a weekend studying Swedish."

Kudos to you Matthew, put down those books and turn on the tube.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com