Thursday, March 13, 2003


I have a confession, but you can't tell anyone. I like Celine Dion. OK, I fully admit that her original Titanic theme should have been called "My Song Will Go On and On...." Major snoozer. But there are some remixes out there that are totally tubular to the max. Yes, tubular. And her new song "I Drove All Night" is pretty kickin'. Yes, kickin'.

Now she has a new show in Vegas and I wanna go. They built a brand new theater for the show at Caeser's shaped like the Colloseum. How cool is that? The show is "a unique spectacle of song, theatre, dance and state-of-the-art technology" with the largest indoor LED screen in North America. I'm not exactly sure what all that means, but if it's got a giant TV it has to be good.

Ticket prices start around $100. My birthday is in July.

One annoying thing: it seems that corporate sponsorship requires the show to be called "A New Day...presented by Chrysler". It gets pretty silly having to read the full title over and over.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com