Tuesday, March 25, 2003


I got myself some schoolin' in The Lord Of The Rings this weekend. Write-ups are here (with pics), here (with spoofs), and here (without much).

Things I learned:

1. Aragorn is the heir to the throne of Gondor, and is the title character in "The Return of the King".
2. Elves are essentially immortal, or at least live VERY long.
3. Age of Mythology is much better than Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds.
4. Hobbits are more immune to the temptations of The Ring than are humans.
5. My boss is far more frightening than I ever gave him credit for.
6. The Nazgul have remarkable senses but are remarkably stupid.
7. Homemade beer can taste as good as "regular" beer.
8. Bilbo is Frodo's uncle.
9. My new friend Travis is terrible at giving directions.
10. Boromir just won't die, and Galadriel just won't shut up.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com