Sunday, March 30, 2003


The geeks at work forced me to buy Shadowbane, essentially an internet version of Dungeons & Dragons. I've only been up playing to 3:00 a.m. a few times so far. Basically you run around forests and fight monsters. When you die, you get returned to your starting city, losing any treasure you may have found so far but usually keeping the shirt on your back. Well, lately I've been getting my butt kicked so badly that not only does my body die, but all my armor gets destroyed and I reappear nearly butt naked in the middle of town. Kind of embarrassing. So then I have to go running through the woods in my jockey shorts looking for gold so I can buy a pair of pants. Hardly dignified. But at least my abs never looked so good.






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com