Thursday, February 27, 2003




When I was very young, apparently my father asked me who would win in a fight: him or Mister Rogers. (I lived in Jersey, these things come up.) In what must have been an hysterical blow to his ego, my money was on Mister Rogers.

Top 5 things that rocked about Mister Rogers:

5. He interviewed Lou "Incredible Hulk" Ferrigno to talk about what it means to be angry.
4. The huge model of his neighborhood shown during the credits. I remember reaching the age where I started to try to figure out if that was a real town, or a model.
3. He had a traffic light in his living room.
2. He fed his fish. I LOVED when he fed his fish.
1. Trolley.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com