Wednesday, February 26, 2003


Do the Dew, Dude. D'oh!



Coming soon: Mountain Dew LiveWire, a new orange-flavored Mountain Dew! Coke has flavors like Lemon. Cherry. Vanilla. Mountain Dew has Code Red and LiveWire. PepsiCo rocks.

I am still trying to build up my tolerance for Mountain Dew Code Red, which is like making Kool Aid, but instead of using water you start off with already sweetened Mountain Dew. It tastes really good, but you just need to be careful with it. The 24-pack of Code Red comes with a built-in heart monitor.

LiveWire will only be available through the summer, so I'm very nervous that I may have to stockpile it while I can.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com