Monday, December 16, 2002


Some TV entries:


If you're familiar with "The Year Without A Santa Claus", you probably think the names of the Miser brothers are Heat Miser and Cold Miser. But you are wrong. They are Heat Miser and SNOW Miser. I don't care how much you think you're right, you're not.



I sort of know Jennifer Celotta, who is a writer/producer for the Andy Richter Show. I don't KNOW HER know her, but I think that if she was driving down the street and I was in the crosswalk, she would slow down and not hit me. Anyway, it's just cool seeing people's name on TV that you've crushed in Trivial Pursuit. (That may or may not be true.)

And finally, this week on the Simpsons, the family goes to a maximum security prison to meet Sideshow Bob, who has tried to kill Bart many times in the past. Their comments are Mister P.'s Clip Of The Week. (approx. 550kb QuickTime Movie)




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com