Tuesday, July 09, 2002


Apparently I have a stalker.

I contacted this organization to find out if I have anything to really worry about, and what my options are. I have to answer a bunch of questions and provide them with whatever evidence I can give them. (I definitely have my guard up- as soon as they ask for an address, telephone number or credit card, I'm gone.) Fortunately, I have saved literally hundreds of threatening and harrassing messages I have received, and am trying to figure out the best way to pass them on.

Now here's the strange part. Most of the the messages involve some lies about me or are complaining about things I never did. As I'm organizing the messages to send out, I'm thinking to myself "I can't send them this, because they'll think that I'M the crazy one!" For every message I send, I feel like I have to put it in context. And the more I try to explain to them what's going on, the crazier I sound. But when you're reading hundreds of messages back to back, you actually start believing the lies yourself: "Maybe I really am the one with the problem?"

No. I'm not the crazy one. I'm not.

I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
|

Permanent link

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com